Support Full Funding for Centers for Independent Living
We are asking people who have seen the benefit of the services provided by Independence, Inc. to help us out. The North Dakota House of Representatives, House Appropriations-Human Resources Division Committee is reviewing HB 1012, Department of Human Services’ budget, which includes funding for Independence Inc. and the other Centers for Independent Living across the state.
We need people to contact members of the sub-committee and ask them to support full funding for the four Centers for Independent Living in North Dakota. The process is very simple, briefly tell the legislators how you have benefited from our services, and ask them to support full funding so that we can provide our services to others who could benefit from independent living services.
If you would like assistance with drafting a letter of support to the House Appropriations-Human Resources Division Committee members, please feel free to contact Independence, Inc., CIL at 839-4724.
- Rep. Chet Pollert (R), Chairman: firstname.lastname@example.org (Carrington)
- Rep. Larry Bellew (R), Vice Chair: email@example.com (Minot)
- Representative Rick Holman (D): firstname.lastname@example.org (Mayville)
- Rep. Gary Kreidt (R): email@example.com (New Salem)
- Rep. Jon Nelson (R): firstname.lastname@example.org (Rugby)
- Rep. Alon Wieland (R): email@example.com (West Fargo)
Mailing address for the Capitol: Representative (Name of Representative)
600 E. Boulevard
Bismarck, ND 58505-0360
Or you can leave a message at the legislative telephone message center at 1-888-NDLEGIS (635-3447)